Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with Concatenation

Hello!  I hope someone will help me on this ...

I have 5 tables (Backlog, Cisco Forecast, CM Forecast, CM Inventory and Inventory) concatenated into 1 table Summary : In inventory table, it associates with MPN field while the  remaining tables does not associate with MPN fields.  Also, in Inventory it does not associate with CM while the remaining tables have CM field.  And here's my issue...

IF I select  an item in CM  object, the MPN (it does not associate with  CM) and  stock on hand, consign qty and total Inv stock ( because there was no CM field in Inventory table ) does not appear in pivot table....  This has the same scenario if I select the active items in DirectShip object.

My desired output is if I select a an Item on Cm or Directship or other objects, it will show me all the fields  as seen in the pivot table. especially on the MPN, CM and Inventory stock.

I tried using the join tables but i have too much issues with the veracity of the qty values.  This is why i use the concatenation.

Tks.

0 Replies