Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Layout Expression Problem

Hello,

I have two expression for a chart

1) vActiveSubSheet ='Sheet-8-7' or $(vNP) = 1

2) =GetSelectedCount([Leavers ExitYear])=0

I have Chart - So, Here i want to write two expression in Layout Tab - Conditional ...

Is that possible? If possible, Please help me...

Two expressions are Important....

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

in conditional you may enter

((vActiveSubSheet ='Sheet-8-7') or ( $(vNP) = 1)) and (GetSelectedCount([Leavers ExitYear])=0)

or do you need an or for second Expression?

((vActiveSubSheet ='Sheet-8-7') or ( $(vNP) = 1)) or(GetSelectedCount([Leavers ExitYear])=0)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Anil -  I am not sure I understand what you trying to do. Can you may be elaborate?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sunny,

1) vActiveSubSheet ='Sheet-8-7' or $(vNP) = 1

First graph is Active the Sheet

2) =GetSelectedCount([Leavers ExitYear])=0

Second Graph is Selection the Field..

What i want to Achieve here, If i am using one expression working fine when i am trying to use the second expression here the problem.

Remind two expressions are Imp..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable

in conditional you may enter

((vActiveSubSheet ='Sheet-8-7') or ( $(vNP) = 1)) and (GetSelectedCount([Leavers ExitYear])=0)

or do you need an or for second Expression?

((vActiveSubSheet ='Sheet-8-7') or ( $(vNP) = 1)) or(GetSelectedCount([Leavers ExitYear])=0)

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Thanks