Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Line Chart By Day using complex forecast accuracy formula

The code below looks at any given point in time ina the quarter and compares what the projection would have been on that date for the forecast finish then determines how accurately it turned out.

FY11 Q1 day 48, the YOY projection (FY10 Q1) said we would finish at 47205. We actually finished FY11 Q1 at 45885. 1% off from projection.

I want to be able to take this same calculation for work day 1 thru 66 and create a line chart to see the accuracy trend.

So if day 1 = 25% 2 = 27% 3 = 15% etc... thru day 66 = 100%. I can see at what point in the quarter the YOY% projection was closest to actuall.

I cannot figure out how to do this calculation by day. When I add the dimension [Work Day in FQ] to my table, i get no data.

=(Sum ({<NumFYQTR={$(=Max(NumFYQTR,1))},[Work Day in FQ]={"<=$(=vModifiedWorkDay)"}>}[TOTAL BOOKED ($)])/

(Sum ({<NumFYQTR={$(=Max(NumFYQTR,5))},[Work Day in FQ]={"<=$(=vModifiedWorkDay)"}> }[TOTAL BOOKED ($)])/

Sum ({<NumFYQTR={$(=Max(NumFYQTR,5))}> }[TOTAL BOOKED ($)])))/

Sum ({<NumFYQTR={$(=Max(NumFYQTR,1))}> }[TOTAL BOOKED ($)])-1

0 Replies