Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Line Chart: missing data on axis

Hi @all,

in my screenshot you can see, that there are missing data on the x axis (DDMM: Day and Month).

I filter for year 2014 and nothing else. I am absolutly sure, that there are data an each day of the day!

Show NULL values is everywhere activated. Maybe the width of the diagram is to small? But i dont think this could be the solution, because many users working with a low resolution.

Has anybody an idea how to show data to 31.12.?

Thanks and regards,

Sabrina

diagram.jpg

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Please try this:

Chart properties -> Presentation -> check Enable X-axis scrollbar -> when number of items exceeds (e.g.) 30. You'll then see a scrollbar on the X-axis, and I think you'll see all your data.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi Britt,

thank you for your support!

I tried this out. The scroll bar appears, but when the number of items exceeds to 25 or 30 (or ...) all days of the month will not shown correctly (see my screenshot).
Is it possible to minimize the distance between the values on x axis?

Regards,

Sabrina

ddmm.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina

What is exactly the problem? I can see almost all days of the month, all other days are at the right of the horizontal scroll bar. In a line chart, it's not possible to to minimize the distance between the values on the X-axis.

Regards

Britt

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

the problem ist: my customer dont want a scroll bar, but want to see all days of the month 😞

Thank you!!!

Not applicable
Author

I don't think it's possible without a scrollbar. Or maybe you can make your chart bigger. Maybe someone else has an idea?