Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frinolav
Contributor II
Contributor II

Line chart with tables and date columns non associated

Hi all !

I have an issue and I can't solve it by myself for now... Let me explain : I have 2 tables "Qté_saisie" and "PDC" that are associated based on a column "Line". Each table contains a column with the month number.

I would like to create a line chart with months as dimension and I cannot associate the tables with this data as I need the association with the equipment line.

Dimension: =[Qté_saisie.mois]

Measure: sum({<[Qté_saisie.Année]={"$(=Year(Today()))"}>}[Quantité acceptée])/sum({<[PDC.année]={"$(=Year(Today()))"}>}[Qtés nettes])

The calculation is not good because QlikSense is not calculated the sum by month in the PDC table... is the dimension is the month from the Qté_saisie table

Capture.JPG

sum({<[PDC.année]={"$(=Year(Today()))"}>}[Qtés nettes])

Is there a way to solve this problem ? I am using the data manager option in QlikSense and would like, if possible, to avoid the use of data load editor...

Thank you so much for your help in advance 🙂

2 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi Frinolav,

Its looks like your data model not associated with the calendar. Might be, thats the reason, it will display the same values in all month. 

Can you provide the screenshot of your data model?

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Frinolav
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi MayilVahanan! And thanks for your quick answer. here is my data model... hoping that is what you were asking.

schema.jpg

I don't know how to link tables by the date to use month, week or day as dimension with calculation with data from those two tables.

Thanks for your support