Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III

Link to pdf file?

Hi

I have a combo box with different titles that when i click a title , qlikview software open it on the screen.

Can a person help me?

Thanks alot

14 Replies
mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi ANIL

This is my sample

I want click on the month and after select day i can open pdf file

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What content available in PDF?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

When i select a month and after select day i can open different pdf file.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How about this? We can open automatic, But i think we require some Macro (But, I don't prefer)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi and thank you from your help but in the your sample i can open 1 pdf file but i have several pdf that they are different together

for example i have 3 pdf files and i want select first month and a day i can see pdf number 1 and when i select first month and second day i can see another pdf

please help me

Thanks