Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III

Linking of two tables

@sunny_talwar 

Hi All,

I have two tables one of IB table(Primary table) and one is analytical record table. I have linked the two tables with 5 common keys in both the tables. Now the problem is when i filter sales organization i don't know why the IB values are getting changed. Only for those linked keys fields only IB value should change. But i don't know why if i filter sales organization the value is changing. Can you please help on this.

Attached qvw for reference.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

The way you have linked it there are multiple sales organizations linked with Material Type.

e.g. Material Type EC-600 has 2 DE31 and HE30

So when sales organization is selected a few of those rows will get eliminated from calculation.

the behavior is correct. you have to look at the association between data to check if it valid from a business sense or not and model the association appropriatly

View solution in original post

4 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

The way you have linked it there are multiple sales organizations linked with Material Type.

e.g. Material Type EC-600 has 2 DE31 and HE30

So when sales organization is selected a few of those rows will get eliminated from calculation.

the behavior is correct. you have to look at the association between data to check if it valid from a business sense or not and model the association appropriatly

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you for your reply.

Can you please send me the chart where i can see more clearly and understand better. Please .

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Not entirely clear what you mean. but please see screenshot from the app you shared you can see the 2 sales organizations associated with the Material type EC-600.Capture.PNG

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you..