Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lists (multiple views)

I would like to choose how to see a time perspective, based on a selection (in this case, chosing an option at Time Profile list. See the attached example. I'm almost there, but note that I cannot make selections on both resulting list and graph after choosing a Time Profile list option.

What is missing?

7 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

It works if you remove 'Always One Selected Value' from 'Time Profile' list box. Do you really need that?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes. In order to give the user only one option to "Time" visualization.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Calculated dimension exp: = if([Time Profile]='Time',[Time Period],[Accounting Period])

See attached qvw.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It´s not running fine. There are problemns, when trying to filter at the Time/Accounting Period.

regards,

Paulo

tresesco
MVP
MVP

This?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

See that, when we filter Time (at Time Profile list), it should appear only the data associated with "Time Period", what doesn´t happen. Did you understand? See the data mentioned at the script.

regards.

paulo

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Paulo,

does that maybe help you? It is not exactIy what you want, but a little workaround. I put the values in chart. In the list box it is possible to hide the values but the grey background still appears.

regards

Theresa