Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Load ALL tables from ONE webpage in ONE GO?

Hi All

If I have multiple tables on one web page in same format with same dimensions, then how can I load them all in one go? There is no option to load all tables in one go from one web page in Script Editor>Web Files.

BR,

SAK

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You mean you don't want to multiply loading script for each table (becouse there might be dozen ot tables)? Am I right?

Not applicable
Author

Yep! There are dozens of table and will keep increasing every week. So I want one single code to load all tables on ONE web page with a single script. The solution may be to loop for number of tables, if possible, or something else. I am new and dont know how to do it. I searched also but could not get any such thing.

SAK

Not applicable
Author

what is this page adress?

Not applicable
Author

Saved on disk.

Not applicable
Author

Since its secured (two factor authenticated session) and very short period session to bank online secured system. I save the pages. There is no other option in bank online system to get report in excel/csv format. This file can be opened with excel and comes up with very good formatting. But I do not want as manager/GM will not rely excel data that it can be altered.

BR,

SAK

Not applicable
Author

is the list of tables constans?

Not applicable
Author

for i=5 to 96

LOAD Balance,

Credit,

Debit,

Description,

Date

FROM

[file:///C:/Users/pari.PariPari_vaio/Downloads/March%20to%20Oct%202012.htm]

(html, codepage is 1250, embedded labels, table is @$(i));

i=i+3

next i;

Not applicable
Author

Tables will keep adding up. I noted that it starts from 5th table and then every 4th table is the data I need. This way one table should be 97th but Table 97 not found, and then needed data is on 98th table.