Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Loading multiple-value fields into QlikView

Is it possible to load multiple-value field into QlikView ( like memberOf field in AD ) ?
I read a discussion http://community.qlik.com/forums/p/27894/107586.aspx, but solution that is proposed by Rob Wunderlich works terribly slow, because it establishes new connection to AD server for every user. If there are several thousends of users it's totaly unapplicable.

I tried to load multiple-value field into QlikView (my case is memberOf ). Judging by the time of load process it certainly loads large amounts of data, but it outputs null value. May be it is posible to parse somehow multiple-value field within QlikView after all? it's just starnge that it loads data but is not able to process it correctly.

PS. using logparser is an option, but i was hoping to avoid that. my QV application will be running on server and reloading regulary, so this approach will require installing logparser on server, which is undesireable.

0 Replies