Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martin_hamilton
Creator
Creator

Look up using values from a multi sheet excel document

Hi

I have an excel sheet with multiple tabs which have system values to descriptions tables within it.

I wish to use values from each tab in a look up against loaded tables.

When I load the data it places it all within 1 table in qlikview but I want to have it in multiple tables as values might be the same in each tab but mean differing things when looking it up as a reference.

So when I reference the Value in my look up it doesnt work. So the question is:

Is it possible to create differing tables from a single multi sheet excel document and if not how do I reference in the look up.

Attached is what I have set up currently.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I've attached good example, Please have a look

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I've attached good example, Please have a look

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
martin_hamilton
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil

Not exactly what I was looking for but inspired me to make a slight change and it worked perfectly.

Many Thanks

Martin

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Glad to help to resolve out