Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikapple
Creator
Creator

MTD Cal

Hi , I have requirement , Please find the attached qvw

I have data till August  Suppose if the user opens the dashboard by default it should show the Previous month-Previousprevious month data

Example: I have august data till august 19th, if the user opens the dashboard I need show the  (July data-June data)/June data in the KPI-Vol.

suppose if  tomorw the  data is till sep20  , if the user opens the dashboard I need show the ( August data-July data)/july data  in the KPI-Vol.

Now the Trick part comes here. suppose if the user selects any year and month like may2020, we need to show the current month-previous month data .

Example: if user selects May2020  month. he has to show (May2020 data- April 2020 data)/April data. and

if user selects  Apr2020 , he has to show the  (Apr2020 data- Mar2020 data)/ Mar data

can anyone please help as it is very urgent .

Please find the attached KPI

VOL = Sum(APPLICATIONS)

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

See related post: https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-QlikView/MTD-Analysis-KPI/m-p/1742490#M392760

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.