Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Macro Problem

Hi guys

i have an application in which i am using macro for sending email in the form of XL AND PDFs. Now i migrate from one server to another then it mail isnot coming in the outbox.If any have  any solution please reply soon

5 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Have you tried to change the Security Settings for the Macro after moving to new server? Also, please provide more information about the problem and share the code if possible.

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

Not applicable
Author

hi Deepak,

I am not tried to change any settings just migrate the application from one server to another server.At current server it showing in the email in the outbox but when i m using that application on another server.it not sending email.

Not applicable
Author

hi Deepak,

I am not tried to change any settings just migrate the application from one server to another server.At current server it showing in the email in the outbox but when i m using that application on another server.it not sending email.

Not applicable
Author

hi Deepak,

Not applicable
Author

hi Deepak,