Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DREFFO
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Mask a SQL select in the SQL Profiler

I need to hide a SQL Select in SQL Server Profiler

How can I do That?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I am not sure you are looking in the correct place for this one, Microsoft is likely the better resource, here is one thing I found doing a quick Google search, there are others though:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/tools/sql-server-profiler/sql-server-profiler?view=sql-server-v...

Hopefully you can find what you need on the Microsoft site, they would be the experts on this one given it is their product.  If I have missed the intent of your question, I apologize, as I know you translated things, if you can further explain, that may help in that case.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I am not sure you are looking in the correct place for this one, Microsoft is likely the better resource, here is one thing I found doing a quick Google search, there are others though:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/tools/sql-server-profiler/sql-server-profiler?view=sql-server-v...

Hopefully you can find what you need on the Microsoft site, they would be the experts on this one given it is their product.  If I have missed the intent of your question, I apologize, as I know you translated things, if you can further explain, that may help in that case.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.