cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maximize current object will put other objects to background

Hi,

I'm trying to put one text object to foreground (Like a pop-up remains in the foreground till you press OK) till I click OK. I Successfully did this. But now the problem is, after clicking OK to text object. After clicking OK, I get one 'Table Box', in the table object there is a option to maximize that object ("Maximize current object"- little window), If I maximize this I don't get any pop-up object, all of those remains in the background. Is there any way to make this pop-up to come foreground even if the other objects are maximized?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry! That is too much work. i have many objects. And If I hide the objects it totally changes my concept of pop-up message. Instead I just disabled Maximize-minimize options for the "Table Box objects"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes, but you'll have to hide all the other objects by setting their Show condition to 0. You can do that on the Layout tab of properties windows of the objects.

Perhaps it's easier to simply move to a different sheet instead and show your text box there. And use the OK button to move back to the other sheet with the table box.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry! That is too much work. i have many objects. And If I hide the objects it totally changes my concept of pop-up message. Instead I just disabled Maximize-minimize options for the "Table Box objects"