cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klewis94
Contributor II
Contributor II

Multi dimension chart question

I need some assistance if possible. I am going to give as much detailed information as I can.

I am trying to create a Combo chart that consists of 2 bar charts, and then a line that goes through the bars.

One Bar is a total count of my results. The 2nd bar is a sum of a what I call "Billed Amount" of my results.

Then, I need a line that that displays across the bars. This line is the calculation of Sum(Billed Amount) / Sum (Charges). The Charges is a third component of my results. This is all based off Month.

I have set Month as my Dimension (screenshot 1).  Then, my Expressions I have Count for the Bar count, Sum(Billed Amount) for the Bar Total Billed Amount, and then sum(Billed Amount) / sum(Charge Amount) for the Line. I need that percentage of the Line to flow across the Bars. But, if you look at  my line (screenshot called 2 bar and one line), it is squashed all the way at the bottom.  

So, I'm guessing I need to add a 3rd Dimension somehow, but unsure what I need to do at this point.   Any assistance/advice would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klewis94
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes. That did the trick. I just overlooked that. Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, note that in example a 50% is a 0.5 in number, so in the chart it will show near zero.
In the axis tab of the cahrt properties set the line on the other axis than the numbers are.
klewis94
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes. That did the trick. I just overlooked that. Thank you!