cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triekong
Creator
Creator

Multiple Dimensions on Bar Chart

i have created a bar chart with 2 dimensions. but for some reason, QLIK is displaying some bars with different spacing between them

what am i doing wrong?

dimensions: questions & category

expression: questions score

i have attached the picture and the QV file as well

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be null values are there. Can you suppress once

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
triekong
Creator
Creator
Author

thanks for the response. No nulls are present in the dataset. but i have suppressed them anyway, and still get the same issue

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't have environment to open your app. Limits are very low. May be some one can offer with your app. as ref.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
avinashelite

ts a know issue when your using 2 dimensions in bar chart ....Ideal it should thread the second dimension null/missing values as null and suppress them  but it won't work. In order to achieve this you need to populate the missing data and then populate the 0 values for those so that it will get eliminated

Hope this helps you