Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infock12
Creator III
Creator III

Multiplication in bubble chart

Hi all,

I am creating a bubble chart for risk monitoring. The table has 4 columns. Sample data attached

No:Consequence LikelihoodTotal

I am using Likelihood and Consequence as Dimensions and count (No:) as expression.

I wanted to restrict the bubbles only to 3 colours (Red, Amber, Green). The formula I wanted to write is

=if(count(Consequence) * count (Likelihood) >12, RGB(255,36,0), if(count(Consequence) * count(Likelihood) <=12 and if(count(Consequence) * count(Likelihood) >8, RGB(218, 145, 0)), LightGreen()))

I wrote this under "Colours" tab on the first colour but it did not work. Not sure if I have to add an Aggr function before count? Secondly, where do I enter this formula, i.e., under "Colours" tab or "Expressions > Background colour"?

Finally, I am not able show the value of count (No:) on the bubbles. "Labels on Data Points" under "Presentation" tab is ticked but under Expression tab is deactive. How would I  bring the data points. Any help is much appreciated!

Regards,

K

0 Replies