Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishalgoud
Creator III
Creator III

Need Help on Comparisions of Bar chart for Different Combinations b/w Year , month and Environment..?

Hi Experts ,

I have 3 main filters Environment , year and Month..

3 type of environemtns , 3 different years , and 12 months --- need to show the sales

1. if one Env , 1 year and 1 month selected then I have to show last 3 months of sales  including the selected month.

2. if one Env  , 1 year and more than one month selected then I have to show only selected months data.

3. if one Env , different years and same month selected then I have to show only selected months data based on the years selected.

4. if one Env , Different Years and different Months selected then I have to show only selected months data based on the years selected.

5. Different Env , same year , same month then show the data as per the filter selection...

Etc Like this we will get several combinations , am trying to achive this by if condition but its came to know that its not the correct way to do. I think this can be achieved using set analysis....

Please provide your solution , and also please find the attachment for clear understanding...

already using set expression using month field to get the last 2 months of data.

Please respond with your solutions using set analysis.

Thanks in advance...

Best Regards,

V.

1 Reply
Not applicable

Seems to be only 1st requirement needs rolling 3 months calculation. rest are simple expression with out set analysis.

if( getselectedcount(Env)=1 and getselectedcount(Yr)=1 and getselectedcount(Mon)=1 ,

sum(value) , // regular with out set analysis

sum({<Mon={"<=$(=Max(Mon)>=$(=Max(Mon)-3)"}>}value)   // Set analysis make sure that use right date function to exact date format with Mon field

)