cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help on Qlikview Functionality

Hi Team,

I have a filters like Year, Quarter , Month, Agent and Country .I selected the A1 in agent filter, Japan in Country , 2015 in year filter and q3 from quarter filter Normally it clears the filter selections but I want to display 'no Data' and won't clear the filter selections
Please team help me it is an urgent requirement in my project plsssss.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Anusha K

11 Replies
QlikAngel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

If want to show the message to users then in chart properties ---> Error Message ---> calculation condition unfulfilled

type message whatever you want to show

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Not clear from your explanation. Can your provide little more information?

Not applicable
Author

Can you elaborate the requirement. If possible attach sample QVW. And this is similar to below thread. Please refer.

Qlikview Functionality

Regards,

KKR

kumar_ilb

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi manish,

If we selected unassociated values in filter it clears the all selections in my application for example in my application 2015 has till june  data available .if I select 2015 and aug  month it clears the year filter .I don't want to clear the selection .If the particular selection has no association with the before selected filter values it has to display message like 'no data' instead of clearing the filter selections

avinashelite

Hi Anusha,

This is because the selection your making are not relevant i.e say for Japan sales is on 2013 and your trying to apply japan filter first and  then 2014 on top of that....then it will clear the previous filter..because 2014 japan does not have data...

if you dont want to clear the previous filter than use the locking feature ...once you apply the filter right click lock ...this will help you

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes exactly same requirement kranthikumar.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks avinash for your response but locking is not the solution for my requirement.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Don't know the solution but you can hide the unassociated data by using below expression as list box expression to create list box

=Aggr(Year,Year)

=Aggr(Month,Month)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thankyou Manish for your reply but we don't want to hide excluded values .we have to show excluded values