Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farheenayesha
Creator
Creator

Need help in correcting the formula

Hi,

Please help me to correct the below formula

Not working:(on server)

(sum(total {1} [Lower_Level_Goal.Goal 2017]) - sum(total {$<[Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]= {"$(='<=' & max([Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]))"}>} [Lower_Level_Goal.Total Product Sales Amount]))

/sum({$<[Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]= {"$(='>' & max([Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]))"}>} total Aggr(Avg({$<[Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]= {"$(='>' & max([Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]))"}>} [Lower_Level_Goal.No of Weeks]),[Lower_Level_Goal.Month]))

The above formula shows values for the first half of the expression but when i write the second half which is in bold, the value becomes blank. I feel the problem is in the set analysis expression but i am not understanding the problem.

I have used the same expression on my Qliksense Desktop and all the expression are working perfectly fine. but on the server it is not working. Please find the expression which i have used on my desktop application.

Working:(on desktop)

=((Sum(TOTAL {1}Goal) - Sum(TOTAL {<Month = {"<=$(=Max(Month))"}>} Sales))

/Sum({<Month = {">$(=Max(Month))"}>}TOTAL Aggr(Avg({<Month = {">$(=Max(Month))"}>} [No of Weeks]), Month)))

Please let me know if i am missing anything..

Thanks in advance.

0 Replies