Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help in solving a complex condition

Hello All,

I am new to this Qlik world, learnt it few months back and here I am with a condition which I am facing challenges, and need some help and guidance to solve.

I have a data set which includes 2 dimensions (Region & City), and 5 calculated columns/KPIs ('A', 'B', 'C', 'D', and 'E') based on measures. First 4 cols are straightforward and I have calculated them using formulas, and they are resulting in a certain % value. I need help in the 5th column. It should be based on column ('B') and show aggregate % per City or Region, based on selection.

First help needed for below calculation -

Formula for column 'E' (with ?) should be =>

When any city is selected,

=> ((count of servers in City which has >= 75% in Col 'B'/total servers in that City)*100 = resulting in a % value in that column if any city is selected from City filter/listbox.

When any Region is selected,

=> ((count of servers in Region which has >=75% in Col 'B')/(total servers in that Region))*100 = resulting in a % value in that column if any Region is selected from Region filter/listbox.

Second help need for the below calculation -

RAG Status per Region, and RAG Status per KPI.

Reginional RAG - Static overall Regional RAG based on highest RAG in all KPIs (in cols A, B, C,D, E) in that Region.

KPI RAG - RAG for that particular KPI, based on selection of City or Region.

APA - RAGAMR - RAGEME - RAG
???
A-RAGB-RAGC-RAGD-RAGE-RAG
?????
RegionCityServerABCDE
APADelhiServerDA158684167?
APADelhiServerDA247446374?
APAMumbaiServerMA179735561?
APAMumbaiServerMA290447288?
AMRNew YorkServerNYA164774775?
AMRNew YorkServerNYA288478443?
AMRChicagoServerCHA151795660?
AMRChicagoServerCHA261714843?
EMEParisServerPE161466361?
EMEParisServerPE241896655?
EMELondonServerLE181905775?
EMELondonServerLE254504788?

I am attaching the excel sheet with the sample data and expected solutions.

I am looking forward to Qlik Community for guidance and it has been a great learning so far. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Avi

0 Replies