Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need help on dynamic selected data.

Dear All,

My customer wants an application as below.

Requirement:

1. "Chart" includes the fields like I/E group (I/E group = Revenue + Cost group), Customer, Revenue, %, etc. If we select a particular Revenue/Cost group item, the chart should not be squeeze.

Note: I/E groups are divided into two sub groups called Revenue and Cost.

1. If he select a particular Revenue/Cost item and he change the Revenue-Slider/Cost-Slider to some % on top of the screen, then the "Chart" fields "%", "Amount" & "Affect in Revenue" values will be change accordingly.

I have managed this requirement by using triggers. J

But, the customer wants a special/tricky requirement as below:

Example: Select Revenue item "290" and change the Revenue-Slider to 15% the values for the fields "%", "Amount" and "Effect in Revenue" will be change accordingly.

Again he will select another Revenue Item "291" and change the Revenue-Slider to 20% and the chart will be change accordingly. But, this time, he doesn't want to loose the previous selected information.

Similarly, the customer wants for multiple selections for Revenue/Cost Items with different Revenue/Cost-slider changes.

I am beginner to Qlikview. Could any body help me how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

Is there any solution for the above problem?

Thanks in advance.