Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nested Set Analysis

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a qlikview expression that is quite intricate. It involves loans and calculating bank exposure - so I am adding many different fields together using set analysis. Even though I am using different fields and different set analysis expressions I would like to eliminate all closed and charged off loans for the entire expression. Is it possible to enclose all of my separate set analysis expressions with a set analysis expression that excludes the loans that are closed and charged off?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's possible to nest set analysis expressions. If you nest aggregation functions don't forget to use the aggr function. I cannot say what will work in your specific situation. If you need help with that you'll have to post more information, preferably a qvw document with representative data.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's possible to nest set analysis expressions. If you nest aggregation functions don't forget to use the aggr function. I cannot say what will work in your specific situation. If you need help with that you'll have to post more information, preferably a qvw document with representative data.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand