Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Netezza connector

Team,

Quick question, do we have QlikView native connector for Netezza. If not, do we have any third party connector which could able to connect Netezza and pull the data. How compatible is QlikView and Netezze integrated solution?

Thanks & Regards,

Keerthy

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Keerthy,

I am not aware of any Netezza connectors native to QlikView.....similar to how SAS has a native Netezza Connector. However, what i have learned is that most of the native connectors anyway depend upon ODBC as the core architecture layer. Hence i would say ODBC is the way to go with Netezza as well when connecting from QlikView.

Have you done this already and what have been your results. we are treading towards this and would like to understand your experience in this area.

Thanks,

Chetan Gautam

chetan.gautam@acegroup.com

Not applicable
Author

I am struggling with the same scenario. I want to connect qlikview server application to netezza appliance. Do we have any netezza connector? If it works through ODBC, how do u setup ODBC connection to netezza.

Please give the steps required for this.

--Ruchika