Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darcibelon
Contributor
Contributor

New Feature

Hi,

I'm new using Qlikview and I'd like to share my current issue. I have a Pivot Table that has a lot of Expressions. These expressions take into account the selection that I do, Year, Month, etc. Currently, if I click on a value, there's a macro that open a Straight table with more information about all the expressions in the Pivot Table, but the users want this in a different way. If I click on expression A, I need to show a Straight table with detailed information about the expression A, the same for the other columns.

Do you have any idea if this is possible to be done in QlikView?

Thanks,

4 Replies
marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Maybe if you upload your example in a qvw file could be better for us to understand you. Because by now I don't get what you exactly mean.

Thanks.

Not applicable

Maybe instead of a macro you can conditional show different straight tables based on selection ? That way you can make e.g. 3 different straight tables (one for expression A, one for expression B etc) and only show A when A has been chosen, B when B has been chosen etc.

Not applicable

Please, let me know how can i select Expression? In my opinion only Dimension could be selected

Not applicable

Maybe I misunderstood what you are after, but this is how I thought you could solve it. Choose one or more years or one or more products.