Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to QlikView Stuck with Distinct

Hi Team,Myself new to QlikView i'm facing a problem with Count Distinct in a POC. My problem is to find distinct columns in a Table along side need another column again disinct columns.I need Distinct columns at each individual level.

AmountManagerGeo-codeOffice
500001020IND
510002020IND
211003010US
211002010BRA
500001010IND

Output Expected as

ABCDistinctDistinct 1
Amount32(500),2(211),1(510)
Manager32(001),2(002),1(003)
Geo-Code22(020),3(010)
Office33(IND),1(US),1(BRA)

I got Distinct Number but failed to get Distinct 1 column results.Please do needful

13 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

If you are using Qlikview 11, Try Notes in Qlikview server.

From Qlikview 11 Reference Manual

Notes and Comments

The second new collaboration feature is Notes and Comments. This feature allows users to create and share

notes about QlikView objects. Notes are shared with other QlikView users and these others users can

respond by leaving their own comments. The users have the ability to save a snapshot (bookmark) of the

data with each Note and Comment.

Regards,

Jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

One more Question in Attached ABC excel file i need a condition count of sum of premium_gross Values Adjacent to Distinct counts done Dimensios office, Geo,manager in a pivot Table.Any set analysis has to be written

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Can you create another post so that it would be helpful for others too.

Regards,

Jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

started new thread Jagan,can you please help me in Set analysis to diasplay gross http://community.qlik.com/thread/130962