Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baliyan_vinay
Contributor III
Contributor III

Normal Expression to Set Expression

Hi Community,

I am struggling to transform a normal expression into set expression. I would require set here because I want to have just one filter work on the chart and other not. 

This is my normal expression. 

Count(Distinct If(Aggr(Max(LAB_STAT),Link_Key)>=8000 and Aggr(Max(LAB_STAT),Link_Key) < 8050 and Aggr(MaxString(HOLD_FLG),Link_Key) <> 'Y' and Aggr(Max(CANCEL_FLG),Link_Key) <> 'Y', Link_Key))

I would create an alternate state for the chart and would add the one filter which should work like this 

Month_Name= $::Month_Name

I am very new to set analysis, your help can really solve this for me. 

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Have a look at the following Design Blog post, believe that should help, there are two links at the bottom of the post to other related blog posts too, just FYI, so hopefully these will get you what you need to get things sorted.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Set-Analysis-in-the-Aggr-function/ba-p/1463822

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.