Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not active Clients?

Hi fellow qlikviewers.

I have a yearly .QVD which I use for statistics, that I have scheduled to reload every night with new data from the database.

With this I would like to see maybe which client that has NOT been active for the last 7 or 30 days.

Is it doable in Qlikview?

18 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

And you may want to overhaul your entire script to store Notes & Trades in a single table where you discern between the two by using a text field that contains either 'Note' or 'Trade'. That way you'll determine the last TradeDate from both data sets instead of from a single one.

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much this is exactly what I was looking for. Again I love this community! Thank you

Not applicable
Author

I see, but these are from 2 different tables in a database. How would you join those 2 into one big facttable. I understand that would bee much smoother, but I don't know how to do that.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If your question is now answered, please flag the Correct Answer.

If not, please make clear with which part of this topic you still need help .

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

i did mark as helpful.

Is it possible to instead of using -31 days or -7 days to use the mastercalendar that I have included to the report already?Capture.PNG

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you mean you want to make the comparison date (now Today()) variable and compare last customer activity to a date selected in the Calendar?

Not applicable
Author

Exactly; sorry for my terrible english.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

That cannot be prepared in your load script.

Not applicable
Author

Ok this works fine thank you, Peter!