Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

One One selection in one List box same vale in other list box got selected.

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement in which I have 2 columns CP Country and IM Country and I want if I select 'A' from CP Country , it should select the rows corresponding to 'A' in CP Country and rows corresponding to 'A' in IM Country.

Please find attachment for sample.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Please check the solution in the attachment.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

You can do that using trigger action 'Select Possible' as shown in the sample app attached.

ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

thanks for your reply , but the requirement is like when I select 'A'  from CP Country the count of ECI should come as 4 , i.e the rows for IM Country also get added when 'A' from IM Country is selected.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

It seems that you need to work on Set analysis instead of looking for selection manipulation. I have made a small change in the script to treat the nulls in INLINE load properly. And then use expression like:

=Count(DISTINCT {$+<[CP Country],[IM Country]=p([IM Country])>}ECI)

ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks , but for B , C also it is calculating A although it should be like that if you select A from CP Country then IM Country A should pop up and when you select B from CP Country the if B is present in IM country then only there count should be consider otherwise it should give the actual count of B in CP Country.

ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Please check the solution in the attachment.