Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pedro_Rodriguez
Contributor III
Contributor III

One filter for two fields (select if one has the value)

Hello,

I have a table like this:

Id      Ran1    Ran2    

1        12         24          

2                      12           

3         17        20           

4          24       14           

I need one filter with all possible values of Ran1 & Ran2 where, if I select x values, it applies to Ran1 or Ran2. For instance, if I select in that filter values 12 and 14, I would get:

1        12         24          

2                      12          

4          24       14           

I've tried creating a new field concateneting Ran1&Ran2 with a delimiter, and using a trigger that selects ='*'&RanFilter&'*' in that concatenated field. But this doesn't work when I select more than one value.

Any ideas?

Tanks!

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Taoufiq_Zarra

attached 😁

Capture.JPG

Capture.PNG

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉

View solution in original post

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Pedro, did Taoufiq's post and example apps help you with your use case?  If so, please be sure to return to your thread and on his post, use the Accept as Solution button to mark that as the solution giving him credit for the help and letting other Members know this worked.  We do expect our Members to close out their threads if possible, especially if they have received posts.  If you did something different, please consider posting that and then mark that post, and if you need further help, leave an update.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

attached 😁

Capture.JPG

Capture.PNG

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Pedro, did Taoufiq's post and example apps help you with your use case?  If so, please be sure to return to your thread and on his post, use the Accept as Solution button to mark that as the solution giving him credit for the help and letting other Members know this worked.  We do expect our Members to close out their threads if possible, especially if they have received posts.  If you did something different, please consider posting that and then mark that post, and if you need further help, leave an update.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.