Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sumeet-vaidya
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

PDF Report Distribution having Scroll bars

Hi Qlik Team,

I need to distribute PDF Reports but the Straight table which I need to include in PDF is having many Dimensions and Expressions, due to which Scroll bar appears in the table.

When I drag the same in PDF Report only the visible view of Report is appearing. The colums which are beyond scrolls are not appearing in my PDF Report.

Kindly assist as what should be done in such scenario where we need to show all the columns in a single view of PDF Report. Also bifurcating the report or column resizing would not solve my purpose.

Regards

Sumeet

3 Replies
Not applicable

Go to Edit Reports -> Click on the Report -> Edit>> -> Click on the green color plus(+) sign. Select Add a Multi Page.

Drag your straight table there.

Regards,

Anjali Gupta

sumeet-vaidya
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Anjali,

Thanks for your reply..!!

The Multi page option is helpful only for Vertical scroll where your data gets accumulated in multiple pages. My purpose is to fit in all the columns which are present in the Report horizantally.

Regards

Sumeet

Not applicable

If you have many columns then it can't accommodate in one sheet and hence will be shifted to the next page.

But it is not possible in one sheet.