Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmstephenson
Creator
Creator

PDF Reporting Issues and Image Quality

Hi All,

Any feedback on how to improve image quality in the PDF reports created with Report Builder from QlikView? I'm working on creating a consistent 2 page PDF report that can easily be exported on a reoccurring basis for different selections. Originally, I created these reports in Qlik Sense (as they include maps) but unfortunately due to the response design, the tool was not generating a report with a consistent look and feel. Font was being resized inappropriately, image sizes changing based on the selections, etc. For these reasons, I switched to using QlikView and the Report Builder functionality. The primary caveats are the lack of geoanalytics (I'm using a bundle load to pull in PNG maps) and issues with image resolution (of both the image maps and report logos). How can I improve text object image quality in these reports? Is this type of consistent reporting a challenge for others using Qlik or are there other suggestions for delivering a high quality consistent PDF report from either QlikView or Qlik Sense?

Thanks!

Tina

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Kristina, you very likely want to be looking at the NPrinting product for this I believe:

https://www.qlik.com/us/products/nprinting

Hopefully that gives you another option with better quality, I am not aware of anything you can do in the QlikView Report Editor as I cannot recall there being any settings for quality of things there, and I do not recall there being any way to change things in PDF Xchange side of things either.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.