Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pivot Table, Aggr and above functions

Dear Eperts

I have a very simple pivot table shown below. I have made this pivot table using the data below in the table box.

Basically I need to use the formula in the 6th column which is =above(total(sum(F4))). I need to use the value which will come out of this formula. The values are coming perfectly fine. this formula is just getting the above value of column 4.

If I use this formula and turn on the partial sum then I dont get any values in the partial sum as you can see in the snapshot. After searching alot about this problem I got to know that in order to get partial sum value i need to use Aggr function.

So, now I am trying to get the exact same result is I am getting through =above(total(sum(F4))) but using aggr(7th column).

the formula using aggr is =sum(aggr(above(total(sum(F4))),F1,F2,F3))

Using aggr I am getting the values and partial sum but the order is not correct. I want to see the values in the order i have in column 6. Can anyone please help why I am getting result in this strange order?

Much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Waqas

error loading image

0 Replies