Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot Table Issues

I'm currently trying to develope table and there are two routes to the solution,

What we want to is take a list of projects display the resources working on said project, the show the projects these resources are assigned to.  Since the the Dimension for the projects can only be loaded once, we can't use the in both instances, so I created an expression to display the project names but this expression won't pivot so I just get the name project furthest to the left.

The other option would be a partially disconnected table in which the user would select a project and on the seperate tablwe the resources and the other projects they are allocated to would display.  The issue currently is that selecting the one porject narrows the results, hence the need to partiall detach the table.

Hope someone can help.

1 Reply
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Could you perhaps provide a simple example QVW file to make it easier to see what you are trying to accomplish?