Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcoARaymundo
Creator III
Creator III

Pivot Table

Hi!

How to create a pivot table like below example.

EstoquePedido em CarteiraExp. - Dia AnteriorPrd. - Dia AnteriorPrc. Médio/Mês - NET
ProdutoQtd.U.M.Qtd.U.M.Qtd.U.M.Qtd.U.M.U.M.Ped.PendFaturadoMix

tks

8 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If Qtd., U.M., Ped.Pend and Faturado Mix are expressions then it is not possible to create the pivot table you want. All expressions will be shown for all values of dimensions in the pivot table. No exceptions possible.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
MarcoARaymundo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Gysbert!

But in expressions have a conditional enable, i think use conditional like if(ColumnNo()=X,1,0), but dont work.

Any idea how to use a conditional expression?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

No exceptions possible.

No buts either

Feel free to prove me wrong

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
MarcoARaymundo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

"Feel free to prove me wrong"

LOL

Thanks!

Not applicable

Hey guys, 

I am given a task to calculate the frequency of calls across a territory. If the rep called a physician regarding the sale of the product 5 times, then frequency is 5 and HCP count is 1....I generated frequencies from 1 to 124 in my pivot table using a calculated dimension which is working fine. But my concern is :

My manager wants frequencies till 19 in order from 1..2..3..4...5..6.....19...

And from the frequency 21-124 as 20+.

I would be grateful if someone helps me with this.....Eager for the reply....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marco,

You can create a pivot table with two expressions Qtd. and U.M., and without "Prc. Médio/Mês - NET".  Create a separate table with "Prc. Médio/Mês - NET" only and with four expressions.  Place these tables next to each other.
It may or may not work for you, depending on the overall behavior of the tables.

Regards,
Michael
PS: It does not proves Gysbert wrong because I'm suggesting two tables.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Abhi, if you are not a robot and have a question, please create your own discussion rather than posting in multiple discussions.

Not applicable

i am not able to do that...