Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot table - Extracting rows to seperate table.

Hi everyone,

I have created a pivot table to display the required breakdown for the user dashboard.  I have also created a separate table on another tab as a table box with the same dimensions.  When I click on a cell in the pivot table I would like the table box to display the number of rows which make up the cell value selected.

What I am currently getting is where I am selecting a single cell, as an example below I click on 15 in variance to plan column (17-2 so the calculation is correct), when I select table box tab without altering the selection, I get 28 rows displayed.  On other examples it can be hundreds returned instead of the value I selected in the pivot table.  For background the pivot table is using a conical date for totals of different date types and also expression calculations for the totals.

Is there a process of forcing Qlikview to bring back the data pertaining specifically to that cell, e.g. as you would in excel double clicking and it shows the underlying data?

Many thanks for any help provided.

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

QlikView has not such a drill-down feature in pivot-charts like in excel but I could imagine that something quite similar might be possible with a url-link to a singleobject.htm, see: AJAX and URL parameters‌.

- Marcus