Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pivot table assistance

Hi,

I am trying to create a pivot table from multiple data sets with out success.  Below attached are the data sets that I am using with the conditional 'IF' statements that I am using.  It appears that when two systems have the same data sets instead of listing the system name it puts a '0' in the field.  I can get it to look right if I use individual text and data tables with the 'IF' statements, but then I can't create one master item this way.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1-30 Revw: =If ([S206 Security Review Expiration Indicator] = 'Orange' and [S206 Security Review Expiration Value] = '1-30 Days', [System])

31-60 Revw: =If ([S206 Security Review Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S206 Security Review Expiration Value] = '31-60 Days', [System])

61-90 Revw: =If ([S206 Security Review Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S206 Security Review Expiration Value] = '61-90 Days', [System])

1-30 Con: =If ([S42 Contingency Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Orange' and [S42 Contingency Test Expiration Value] = '1-30 Days', [System])

31-60 Con: =If ([S42 Contingency Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S42 Contingency Test Expiration Value] = '31-60 Days', [System])

61-90 Con: =If ([S42 Contingency Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S42 Contingency Test Expiration Value] = '61-90 Days', [System])

1-30 Sec: =If ([S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Orange' and [S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Value] = '1-30 Days', [System])

31-60 Sec: =If ([S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Value] = '31-60 Days', [System])

61-90 Sec: =If ([S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Value] = '61-90 Days', [System])

90-day forcast.PNG

0 Replies