Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot table background transparency randomly changes

I have a pivot chart (Normal layer) that has the background set to 0% transparent to cover a text object behind it (Bottom Layer). There are sometimes when the text in the message shows from behind the chart and some times it does not. (I dont want it to) It shows in the area where there are no cells not the area where there are cells. I dont want the text to show at all. The strange thing is that this only happens when Published to AccessPoint and it seems to only happen with IE8. I have tested with FireFox and IE 10 but cant seem to replicate the problem in those browsers. Has anyone seen this before ? My end users are stuck with IE 8 for a long while and I need to find a fix that will work in IE 8.

Thanks for any suggestions anyone might have.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

AJ,

I took a different approach and used the Calculation Condition and the Error Message and was able to acomplish what I needed.

Thanks,

Ben

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hey Ben,

If you dont want to see the text ever why dont you just simply delete the text object. Also can you attach a screen shot of whats happening?

Thanks

AJ

Not applicable
Author

AJ,

I took a different approach and used the Calculation Condition and the Error Message and was able to acomplish what I needed.

Thanks,

Ben