Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot table issue

Hi

I have a Pivot table with Dimensions  Manager, customer, Salesperson, City and with Expression Total Sales. This is a Default chart in all the tabs, as per user requirement I have to change the order of the Dimensions like City, Customer, Manager, salesperson.so now without changing the order of previous pivot table I have to show the current requirement using Button.

If I click on the Button the Order of the Dimensions should change  automatically within the same pivot table without creating the macro and second pivot table otherwise default pivot table remains same

Thanks

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Why not just drag the dimension columns around as needed by the customer?

Not applicable
Author

That Pivot table cant be change it should be remains same when they click on button it has to change as per requirement.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe I'm missing something, possible solutions are:

a) drag columns (no, you don't want this)

b) Create multiple charts with different dimension order, show / hide conditionally by button (no, you don't want a second chart)

c) Change dimensions by macro (no, you don't want that)

d) last thing I can think of: Create 2 cyclic dimension groups identical with all 4 dimension fields, use these groups, then the user can change the order of dimensions by cycling to appropriate dimension in each column.

MarcoWedel

Hi,

one solution might be also:

QlikCommunity_Thread_204142_Pic1.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_204142_Pic2.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_204142_Pic3.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_204142_Pic4.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_204142_Pic5.JPG

hope this helps

regards

Marco