Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot table problem.

Hello,

I have a big table that has lots of coeficients calculated (over 15). after that it calculates 5-10 more fields, based on the first 15 coeficients.

I did this in expressions, referring to each of the coeficients in the next expresions. I can not make it all in one expresion (or at least for the dimantional ones) because if I replace the name of the expresion with the code used for calculating it becomes way too big for qv to hendle it and it crashes when I paste it (over 2000 chars and over 500 lines in total over 1mil of characters).

I was wondering as some of my dimensions are calculated nad located in the expressions I can not use them on creating the pivot table, is there a way to fix this, as for no wI need to export the table and reload it to use it for a pivot table.

Is there a way to use calculated values of one object for creating a new one (first will be the table of coeficients and the other will be the pivot table).

Or is it a way to use expression as a dimention in the pivot table?

0 Replies