Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
googel84
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Print report - Can't open ... due to error: $(...).find(...).button is not a function

Hi, I developed an extension that allows the user to enter values in a series of textareas. Aftere that, the user can print a report that puts in a pdf what he/she has just entered, but it seems like there's some sort of conflict between what I developed and the standard Print report action. More precisely, when the user triggers the Print report action for the first time, an error message pops up saying something like this:

@Can't open '/QvAjaxZfc/QvsViewClient.aspx?public=only&size=long&host=QVS%40<machine_name>&name=Temp/39d24ab827ce42f08bfc9ad89eb95311.pdf' due to error: $(...).find(...).button is not a function

The second time you click on the button, nothing happens...

Any ideas?

P.S. I cannot post the code of my extension as, at the moment, I am not allowed to

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
googel84
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

To whom it may help: we solved the issue by re-designing the whole solution as a separate web page.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
googel84
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

To whom it may help: we solved the issue by re-designing the whole solution as a separate web page.