Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem in calculating the total of expressions in Pivot Table.

Hello All ,

Once again I need your help to resolve the issue .

So , I will start with it . I have one Pivot table having 4 Dimensions (Super Region , Region , Country ) and 3 Expressions calculating the duration of hours and call quality parameters for 2 consecutive months .

Now , I want the sum of the rows for all the expressions respective to super region and region . When I am trying to calculate the total through show partial sums for Super region the values are coming correct only for Duration but not for other parameters .

So i tried to apply the aggr function with Expression and Dimensions but I am getting the correct values for the current month and zero for the previous month .

Expression :

=Sum(

aggr(

sum({<ManagedCall=,CallType={'Conf'},Domain={'capgemini.com','sogeti.com','igate.com'},MediaTypes={'audio-video'},Month=,Year=,Week=,Month_Name_Year={">=$(=addmonths(max(Month_Name_Year),-1))<=$(=addmonths(max(Month_Name_Year),0))"}>}Call_Degradation)/

count({<ManagedCall=,CallType={'Conf'},Domain={'capgemini.com','sogeti.com','igate.com'},MediaTypes={'audio-video'},Month=,Year=,Week=,Month_Name_Year={">=$(=addmonths(max(Month_Name_Year),-1))<=$(=addmonths(max(Month_Name_Year),0))"}>}StartTime),

USuperRegion,UserRegion,UserCountry,Month_Name_Year))

Applying the above the result is attached.

Please help me on the same .

Thanks,

Valsala

0 Replies