Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem in calculating the total of expressions in Pivot Table.

Hello All ,

Once again I need your help to resolve the issue .

So , I will start with it . I have one Pivot table having 4 Dimensions (Super Region , Region , Country ) and 3 Expressions calculating the duration of hours and call quality parameters for 2 consecutive months .

Now , I want the sum of the rows for all the expressions respective to super region and region . When I am trying to calculate the total through show partial sums for Super region the values are coming correct only for Duration but not for other parameters .

So i tried to apply the aggr function with Expression and Dimensions but I am getting the correct values for the current month and zero for the previous month .

Expression :

=Sum(

aggr(

sum({<ManagedCall=,CallType={'Conf'},Domain={'capgemini.com','sogeti.com','igate.com'},MediaTypes={'audio-video'},Month=,Year=,Week=,Month_Name_Year={">=$(=addmonths(max(Month_Name_Year),-1))<=$(=addmonths(max(Month_Name_Year),0))"}>}Call_Degradation)/

count({<ManagedCall=,CallType={'Conf'},Domain={'capgemini.com','sogeti.com','igate.com'},MediaTypes={'audio-video'},Month=,Year=,Week=,Month_Name_Year={">=$(=addmonths(max(Month_Name_Year),-1))<=$(=addmonths(max(Month_Name_Year),0))"}>}StartTime),

USuperRegion,UserRegion,UserCountry,Month_Name_Year))

Applying the above the result is attached.

Please help me on the same .

Thanks,

Valsala

0 Replies