Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem while reloading

Hi All,

I am having issue while reloading the application.When application getting reload I was not able to see how many rows being fetched.Once reload get finished I can able to all the opertations on it.Only thing is I cant check how many rows fetched in reloading.It seems hanging.I am having 2GB RAM with 60 GB Hard disc.

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Go to Settings > Document properties > Activate Logfile and you can check the number of rows loaded for each table in the log file that is generated during the reload.

Another option is to hover over the table header in the table viewer and you will see the number of rows.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Dude,

Thank you.Thing is I would like to know why it is happeing like this.It was working fine upto 2 days back.From yesterday only I am getting this issue.So kindly let me wat could be the issue.If possible.

Thanks & Regards

Cyn

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Well Cyn, it's hard to tell without looking at the script.

It could be that you're loading data from a source that times out, like a database?

If you haven't changed anything since the last successful reload then it's likely that it has to do with a connection to one of the data sources. The log file mentioned in the post above should give you a clue to where it fails.

Not applicable
Author

Hey Dude,

I have checked log fiile.And it will not indicating any issues with that.I am getting all the rows.Only thing is I cant get that while reloading.

Thanks & Regards

Cyn