Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with Tutorial file on QlikView 64bit Personal Edition

Hi all!

I've downloaded the personal version of QlikView 10. I tried to use the Tutorial file to learn how the sw works, but it gives me these error:

The licence that is embedded in this document is not valid.

QlikView: 10 x64 Personal Edition

Someone can help me?

Thanks a lot!

Nicola

15 Replies
mazacini
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Nicola

This post seems to contain a similar problem - maybe you need the technical people in Qlikview?

http://community.qlik.com/forums/t/40558.aspx

Joe

Not applicable
Author

Hi Joe!

Thanks for your answer, but it's not about the same problem or, if it is, i've not understood how to solve the problem..

Other ideas? Can you help me?

Thanks!

Nicola

Not applicable
Author

Hello Nicola,

A very quick solution or alternative would be to do a Google search for the document and download from there, I mean you can get the tutorial file for older versions as well and most of the things are the same except some changes in the UI which you will anyways understand at a later point while using the application.

Meanwhile I have attached a version9 SR6 PDF for you here. Please let me know if it was useful for you.[View:http://community.qlik.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/11/7220.QlikView-Tutorial.pdf:550:0]

Not applicable
Author

Hi new_user3!

Thanks for your answer! My problem is related to the file Tutorial.qvw, not with the pdf file.

Any suggestion?

Many thanks!

Nicola

Not applicable
Author

very quick solution or alternative would be to do a Google search

Not applicable
Author

Already done 😞

mazacini
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Nicola

I know its not the same problem, but I think you might need help from Qliktech, and I think Jason Long might be the best contact for you.

Joe

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I've the same problem on x32 Personal Edition and W7.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Davide

Not applicable
Author

Ciao Davide,

ho scoperto che si tratta di un problema del tutorial in italiano.

Se scarichi la versione inglese (sostanzialmente non cambia nulla, solo la lingua) funziona tutto.

Sulle proprietà del documento devi anche settare la trasparenza a 0% altrimenti non riesci a vedere i colori delle selezioni.

Spero di esserti stato di aiuto.

Un saluto,

Nicola