Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem with referencing attributes in a table

Hi All

I am a beginner and am trying to learn qlikview for building a dashboard.

I am working with some sales data from which I am trying to print the total sales(total sales amount and total items sold) for each salesman.

I am trying to show this information in a tablular form, which has a column for cumulative sum of the $ sales amount and another for number of items sold, both till a particular selected time interval, for each salesperson who has already made a sale earlier in the year.

For example - if we had only 1 salesman in the month of january and 3 were hired later in the year, then the table should show the entry for 1 salesman for the month of january(when selected) and 4 for the month of december(when selected).

I have attached my sample app and data with this post. With Emp_ID as the dimension of the table, the calculated columns(total sales and items) are showing the correct figures for any selected time interval, but the simple columns that are being referenced directly from the table are not being picked up correctly and '-' is being shown in the table.

!

Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks

Tarang

0 Replies