Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stefan_Weber
Contributor III
Contributor III

Problems in Load statement

Hello Qlikview Community,

I am trying to load data from different sources into my Qlikview File: in the following I try to describe what I am doing:

1) Loading Data from an SQL Database in a Qlikview Table (Data_Raw)

2) With this data I try to do calculations

Data_SegmentData:
LOAD
AssetKey,
ProductionSegmentID,
PVKey,
timestamp(min(left(ProductionStartTime,19))) as ProductionSegmentStart,
min(left(ProductionStartTime,19)) as ProductionSegmentStartNumber,
timestamp(max(left(ProductionEndTime,19))) as ProductionSegmentEnd,
Interval(max(left(ProductionEndTime,19)) - min(left(ProductionStartTime,19)), 'hh:mm') as ProductionSegmentDuration,
if(Sum(if(AEProductionCategoryKey = 'OAE Prod',ProductionQty))>0,Interval(max(left(ProductionEndTime,19)) - min(left(ProductionStartTime,19)), 'hh:mm')) as ProductionSegmentDurationProd,
if(Sum(if(AEProductionCategoryKey = 'OAE Prod',ProductionQty))>0,round(Sum(if(AEProductionCategoryKey = 'OAE Prod',ProductionQty)),0.01)) as ProductionSegmentQuantity,
if(Sum(if(AEProductionCategoryKey = 'OAE Prod',ProductionQty))>0,round(Sum(if(AEProductionCategoryKey = 'OAE Prod',ProductionQty)),0.01) /(Interval(max(left(ProductionEndTime,19)) - min(left(ProductionStartTime,19)), 'hh:mm')*24)) as ProductionSegmentmmax

resident Data_Raw group by ProductionSegmentID;

this statement is not working, because the AssetKey and PVKey are not part of the group by clause (at least that is what I think)

When trying to join load this information, Qlikview is generating Syn Tables (AssetKey/PVKey/ProductionsegmentID) which is not what I want.

Is there a way to get the information AssetKey and PVKey in the above mentioned table ?

Maybe by loading a combination of AssetKey_PVKey_ProductionSegmentID in each Table ?

Or is there an alternative ?

Thanks

Stefan

1 Reply
Stefan_Weber
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello community,

since AssetKey and PVKey just occur once per ProductionSegmentID I could include them in the group by clause.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the right one.

Thanks for taking the time and looking at this topic.

Regards

Stefan