Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prieper
Master II
Master II

Problems with SR7

Hi,

am using QV7 as client to access to the server.
From time to time (but not always) encounter that the visible mousepointer is slightly shifted to the screen, e.g. when selecting one item in a listbox another one is actually selected.

Have you encountered similar as well?

Peter

7 Replies
Not applicable

I experience the same problem. With a zoom percentage of 100% everything is normal. When the zoom percentage is different (for example after a Fit Zoom to Window), then it is impossible to work with the Qlikview Desktop in a normal way. Same for the 32 and 64 bit version. I re-installed SR6. Hopefully this will be fixed.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Same here. For what is worth, I'm running QlikView 10 SR1 and 9 SR6 Desktop without problems and QlikView 10 SR1 Server. Windows 7, 64 bit, virtualized.

Back to SR6. Anything related to zoom makes the application return even "blanks" in the screen where the charts where supposed to be resized or moved.

Thanks for noting Peter!

Not applicable

Hi Peter,

Qliktech has given other SR7 patch on which the this problem got fixed.

QV 9.00.7775.9

Regards,

Arunesh

Not applicable

Hi!

We got that patch (QV 9.00.7775.9) installed and the problem is not fixed. We have another problem with multibox/listbox where some of them ain't searchable.

/Kristofer

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello Peter,

I'm bumping this one because I haven't found any pattern for this behavior, and I don't have this patch available, do you? Did you find something about the issue?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am experiencing this same issue using 9SR7 7773.9. I will hold off moving to the new patch since it seems that will not resolve the issue.

Not applicable

SR7 9.0.7778.9 is available for download. Problem is fixed.