I have installed SIMBA ODBCDriver for Google BigQuery and configured with Service Authentication. This was running running fine in local with Qlikview. But the same is not working when I run the job in server from QMC. In local, it took 15mins to load date and create QVD. but the same is running Hours together and making the server hang up. I check the CPU and memory are below 30% . Appreciate if any one can provide your inputs.
My best hunch would be it has to do with the request coming from the service account versus a logged on user and priorities set in the backend, the fact the request is coming from a service is likely being set to very low priority would be my best hunch on this one, but I have no idea how to prove it. If you can get logging for the connector turned on, that may shed some light upon things to give you a better idea of what may be occurring. Sorry I do not have something better.
To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question. I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.