Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

QV12 Combo Chart Problem

Dear Friends,

Today, I just upgraded to 12 th Version. Before that, combo chart is working after upgrading why this chart is not working.

Can you please help me that?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
10 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

What is happening?

Could you elaborate a bit more about "not working"?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Nothing There, I just reinstall the App from 11.2 to 12. Unfortunately, I checked all things but Combo chart is not working. I don't know whats happen.

I take one drill down with three measures. If i create new chart its' working fine. But, Existing file is not working?

I don't know reason. I've checked all things last 2 hours. I didn't find any solution.

Help me please?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

What do you mean by "Not working"?

Error messages? Wrong display? Wrong Calculations?

QlikCommunity Tip: How to get answers to your post?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

I am sorry for that

I have created one combo chart with 1 Dim(Drill down) with 3 Measures.

1st measure is Bar

2nd measure is Line

3rd measure is Line

But, After finishing usually we need to show three calculations, Right? But here only one bar graph is working. I don't know how about, remaining 2 line graphs (I mean two measures)

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Would you mind posting here that 2 nonworking expressions?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

I am sure the problem With QV12, Because, I just go back to my original version 11.2 Now it's working

And I want to know one thing - Is that qlikview 12 is good or not for Access point & Local client

I want to ask you one thing, i.e., If we develop the application in 11 version then another developer working the same project with the version of 12. That time, Is that file is working without Bugs?

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

I´ve been using version 12 for development for 4 months.

I publish my apps to version 11.20 servers with no issues

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Are you using 12SR4? It´s the newest one

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Time G-D,

Here, Me too but my server version is 12 and Local client is 11.2

But, Now i want to upgrade from 11.2 to 12.

Anyway, Thanks for your reply